Saturday, April 13, 2013

Putting My Name Out There.

I've started down the path to self publishing. I didn't even bother with traditional publishers because I didn't want to waste all of that time and money when I could focus on writing my next book instead.

So would you like to hear about my current projects that are at the front of my mind? Awesome sauce.

Cherry Wood (Available May 1)

Let me just share what I have written for the back cover since I always trip over the explanation trying to avoid spoilers.
What happens when two strangers who are running away from their past meet? What if their pasts overlap in unexpected ways?
Will- went to an outstanding college and got an MBA and a high-paying job and one day left it all behind because his grandfather taught him to “never have a job you can’t walk away from.” He left his rich family, his girlfriend, and his job without a word or a second thought. After twelve years as a migrant farmer, perhaps he has found a reason to stick around.
Patri- an artist and a free spirit, Patri has been running and hiding for the past decade. She isn’t open with her secrets or her trust, but there is something about Will Staige that convinces her to take a chance.
There comes a time when you have to stop running away from your past, and move toward something. Have Will and Patri found that time together?

Young Mutants in Love (Hopefully ready by October 1)

What if a young man and a young woman saw something in the sky while they were holding hands during an Astronomy lab? What if what they saw changed them? (For example, they wake up the next morning looking like your typical superheroes.) What if they discovered that when they hold hands they can not only switch bodies, but also gain super powers?

That's the premise behind Young Mutants in Love.

To that mix, you can also insert an evil villain that can turn normally benign creatures into monsters, and a strange group of men in grey track suits, and you've got an exciting story on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment